As of May 4, the JRP 50+ Activity Center fitness center has reopened to the public with safety measures in place. No other activities are taking place at the center at this time.
- For 8am appointments, please wait in your vehicle until the exterior doors have been unlocked. Please don’t congregate around the exterior doors.
- Each person is required to wear a mask, properly covering both the mouth and nose, the entire time they are in the JRP building and fitness center. Those without a mask will be asked to leave.
- Upon entering the building, each person is required to sanitize their hands at the provided hand sanitizing stations, or wash their hands thoroughly.
- No more than 2 people in the elevator at one time.
- Some equipment will be closed to help maintain social distancing. Please don’t use the closed equipment.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the fitness center at a time.
- Fitness center usage will be done by appointment only, no walk ins will be accepted. Appointment times are scheduled for 30 minute increments.
- Each person is allowed 1 hour maximum, per day, in the fitness center by appointment only.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to keep the number of people waiting to enter the fitness center at a minimum.
- If you must wait for the fitness center to open, please do so in the designated area along the hallway outside the fitness center.
- No street shoes will be allowed in the fitness center. Designate a pair of shoes that you will use only for working out in the fitness center and/or exercise classes. Bring these shoes with you and change into them in in the JRP building prior to entering the fitness center. Your street shoes can be stored in a cubby inside the fitness center while you work out.
- Fitness center equipment must be cleaned before and after use and the cubby you use must be sanitized prior to you leaving the fitness center.
- Please maintain a proper social distancing at all times when you are in JRP and the fitness center.
To schedule your appointment to exercise in the fitness center, please call Jena beginning at 8am at (816) 271-4625.